Thursday, March 15, 2007

T minus 12 hours!

okay, if one more person asks me if i'm excited about the match, i'm going to punch him/her in the face. no, i'm not excited about where i'm going to be living and breathing for the next three years!

even though i only applied to programs in the city i currently live in and my number one is my home program, there's still a crazy sense of anticipation regarding opening that envelope tomorrow. i'm known to get very emotional (i still can't watch the scene when nemo's mom gets eaten), so i've been practicing my reactions to all the possibilities that could be in the envelope. i think i would be very happy at my top 3, and i could make the best of the rest on my list. my husband will be there to capture it all on film or erase the film and just hold me while i weep. of course, i won't be alone! there will be 150 or so other people dashing for the mailboxes at the same time.

will i get any sleep tonight? i hope so!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck! can't wait to find out the result. have fun celebrating!

J said...

lol, i may have been one of the people who should have gotten punched in the face. many congrats!! very proud. :)